Date Night: Winter in Spain
What You Will Learn
Working alongside your special someone and other couples, explore the variety of Spanish cuisine and become acquainted with some of the wonderful flavors and ingredients that make it a favorite. While we prepare a complete dinner that evokes the flavors of Spain in every bite, you’ll discover how fun and romantic it is to prepare a meal together.
*Please note: Class price is per person.*
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class