Holiday Baking Basics
What You Will Learn
Fill your house with delicious aroma and charm friends and family with homemade baked treats this holiday season. From soft, warm dinner rolls to perfect sweet treats that complete the feast, you’ll learn all the techniques and recipes for memorable holiday baking.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class
Christina Pisanelli Jones