What You Will Learn
Are you a sushi lover? Sushi is about subtle combinations kept simple: seasoned rice, seasonal fish at peak flavor, slightly roasted seaweed and just a hint of flavoring from sauces and condiments. Learn the art of hand rolling and then how to select fish to best present its freshness in sushi. Once you’ve mastered the basics, you’ll be prepared to make great sushi at home whenever your sushi craving arrives.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class