Date Night: Tuscany For Two
What You Will Learn
Invite your special someone to a delightful dinner in Tuscany—no passport required! Rustic yet refined Tuscan cuisine is famous for using simple ingredients and preparations to create delicious, bold flavors. Our instructor will teach you tips and techniques—like how to make crostata dough from scratch and achieve the perfect roast—for preparing a variety of unforgettable dishes, each of which you'll be able to easily recreate at home. Buon appetito!
*Please note: Class price is per person.*
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class