Teens 2-Day Camp: Food Passport Around the World
- - Per Person
What You Will Learn
Looking to inspire your teen's culinary creativity? Designed specifically for them, this class demonstrates how much fun—and easy—making delicious international dishes can be. We'll take teens on brief culinary tours through savory and sweet classic favorites and engage them in essential fundamentals such as basic knife skills, following a recipe, monitoring cooking temperatures and times, and kitchen safety. Soon your teen will impress the entire family with their culinary know-how!
Teens ages 13-17 are welcome to join this hands-on camp filled with tasty food experiments. Classes run about two hours each and last for two consecutive days. Share your love of cooking with teens by giving them a foundation that will benefit them for a lifetime with an experience they'll never forget.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class