Wine Dinner & Pairing with Erath Winery
What You Will Learn
Starting in 1968 with its first vineyard on Chehalem Mountain, Erath Winery has spent over 40 years cultivating and refining the beautiful wines it offers. The hard work and passion for great food and wine shine through in every sip of Erath’s selection of wines. In this class, we will create a meal designed to highlight how food and wine can elevate each other and teach you how to do your own pairings at home.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class