Holiday Side Dishes
What You Will Learn
Are you looking to update your holiday side dishes? Let our chef teach you some new recipes that are perfect for entertaining. We will use seasonal ingredients to create scrumptious dishes that might even steal the show. In this class you will learn the basics of a handmade salad dressing, the art of perfectly roasted vegetables, the secrets to gratins and a few hints and tips along the way.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class
- 803 Town and Country Boulevard, Suite 123
- Houston City Centre, Texas 77024
- Get Directions