Southwestern Holiday Brunch
What You Will Learn
For many families, holiday brunch is a yearly tradition. It is the perfect meal for sleeping late on vacation. In this class, our chef will teach you how to put a Southwestern spin on some great make-ahead dishes that will give you more time to enjoy your family and friends. Recipes include a spicy egg casserole, a new twist on the classic breakfast meats and a refreshing fruit dessert.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class
- 803 Town and Country Boulevard, Suite 123
- Houston City Centre, Texas 77024
- Get Directions