- - Per Person
What You Will Learn
No party or holiday is complete without the perfect drink. In this class you will learn how to make several types of beverages. From holiday punch, to hot chocolate to a seasonal mocktail. All the drinks will be non-alcoholic, however, our chef will discuss how you can spike your drinks for an extra special twist. You will also learn about which bar glasses to use for each festive creation. A light snack will also be served.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class
- 803 Town and Country Boulevard, Suite 123
- Houston City Centre, Texas 77024
- Get Directions