Artisan Bread with King Arthur Flour
- - Per Person
What You Will Learn
Enjoy a warm slice of artisan bread, soft and wholesome within, crunchy and crusty on the outside, and fresh from your oven. Learn how to prepare a variety of artisan favorites and enjoy reveling in the mouth-watering aromas of fresh baking bread throughout class. Experience the soulful joy that comes from pulling a fresh loaf from the oven. You will learn the basics of bread making to guarantee beautifully baked bread every time.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class