Holiday Hors d'Oeuvres
- - Per Person
What You Will Learn
In Sur La Table’s Great Restaurant series our chef instructors show students how to prepare at home an assortment of signature dishes selected from the country’s finest restaurants and most acclaimed chefs.In this installation we’ll stop in one of the world’s great culinary cities—San Francisco—to discover what everyone’s talking about there. We’ll show you how to utilize authentic West Coast ingredients this area is known for, including seafood, sourdough and amazing Italian, in dishes that are perfect for special occasions, romantic dinners and much more.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class