What You Will Learn
Bistro favorites are frequently simple meals enjoyed in a modest setting. These local hotspots serve hearty and satisfying dishes designed to suit almost any taste. In this class you'll learn how to incorporate the ingredients and flavors found in the bistro culture of France into your own culinary adventures.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class