Perfect Prime Rib Dinner
- - Per Person
What You Will Learn
The perfect prime rib dinner isn’t just a matter of expertly prepared meat. With a little help from our chef instructor, you'll not only master the techniques behind this slow-roasted American classic, you’ll also learn tried-and-true recipes for the kind of trimmings that bring out the best of your acclaimed delicacy.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class