Fresh Bread with King Arthur Flour
What You Will Learn
In this intensive 4-hour class created in partnership with King Arthur Flour, you’ll learn the basic skills required to make great bread from scratch. We’ll develop a poolish pre-ferment starter, learn how to properly knead dough, cover how kneading affects the end results of your bread and discuss essential techniques such as proofing, shaping and baking. Craft a selection of artisanal favorites using techniques you learn in class, and bake your own hot, fresh loaves. Soon you’ll create consistently beautiful bread every time you bake.
*Please note: This class will run at approximately 4 hours.*
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class
Stony Point Fashion Park
- 9200 Stony Point Parkway, Suite 158-A
- Richmond, Virginia 23235
- Get Directions