French Winter Favorites
What You Will Learn
The weather is turning colder, the nights are getting darker, and our food cravings turn to those classic comfort foods. In this class, you'll learn how to make an entire classic meal perfect for sharing with a special someone or your family as you warm up for the winter, from classic braised chicken to a dessert so good you’ll want to save some for breakfast.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class
Stony Point Fashion Park
- 9200 Stony Point Parkway, Suite 158-A
- Richmond, Virginia 23235
- Get Directions