What You Will Learn
Tuscan cooking is refined and resplendent with simple ingredients that produce incredible, authentic flavors. Savor the abundant seaonal flavors as we gather together to create a sumptuous Tuscan menu. Our instructor will teach you the techniques behind this satisfying menu and relay tips on how to make preparation a breeze, from salad to side to entrée with a delicious dessert finish.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class
Shoppes at Farmington Valley
- 110 Albany Turnpike, Suite 609
- Canton, Connecticut 06019
- Get Directions