One Dish Dinners
- - Per Person
What You Will Learn
They’re the foods we crave this time of year, when the nights are long, the weather is cold and keeping the home fires burning is a necessity. The best way to take the chill out of the air is with a hearty one-dish dinner prepared for people you love. Our chef instructor will walk you through range of hearty dishes, drawing with an enticing array of global flavors that will warm you up with flavor, spice and warmth.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class
Shoppes at Farmington Valley
- 110 Albany Turnpike, Suite 609
- Canton, Connecticut 06019
- Get Directions