2-Day Cake Baking and Decorating Workshop
- - Per Person
What You Will Learn
Calling all cake lovers, this one is designed for you. In this comprehensive cake baking class, we’ll concentrate on learning a variety of cake baking techniques like creaming, jaconde, genoise, and sacher. We’ll make the fillings the first day, and then assemble our creations and decorate them the second. You’ll learn how to work with both spread and poured ganache, buttercream and make and roll marzipan. Class lasts around 3 hours each day.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class