Midweek Meals Made Easy
What You Will Learn
Is your busy family tired of pizza and burritos? Gain the skill and confidence you need to prepare two complete menus that are simple enough for midweek family meals but delicious enough to serve to weekend guests. Learn how to shop and prep ahead of time so you won't be stuck with take-out as your only option after soccer practice!
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class