French Fruit Desserts
What You Will Learn
French cuisine is among the most respected in the world, and the French approach to making desserts is nothing short of an art. In this class featuring recipes from our critically acclaimed book, The Art & Soul of Baking, our chef instructor will walk students through a variety of traditional French dessert techniques, including how to make tart dough, soufflé and a galette. You’ll learn how to take these techniques and translate them into amazing to look at and even more amazing to eat desserts with a special focus on fresh summer fruits.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class