Great Flavors of Spain
What You Will Learn
Join us as we travel to the heart of Spain to learn how to make tasty tapas, a classic Spanish Romesco sauce for pork, a delicious side and a warm, wonderful chocolate cake. We’ll show you how to get a perfect sear on shrimp and a great roast on pork loin. Best of all, our menu highlights delicious, seasonal flavors to evoke the country of Spain in every bite.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class