Festive French Macarons
- - Per Person
What You Will Learn
Visions of peppermint candy, sweet ginger and dark chocolate will warm up the wintry holidays when you create these colorful and delicately crisp holiday meringue cookies. Take a bite and when the macaron melts away in a sweet bite or two, revealing richly flavorful and smooth filling. This special French confection is a culinary world favorite, and now you can learn professional tips and tricks for creating your own bakery-quality macarons at home. We'll also explore a variety of flavorful fillings so that you may create your own tempting variations on a delicious classic.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class