Great Restaurant Recipes of Seattle
What You Will Learn
In our Great Restaurant series our chef instructors show students how to prepare at home an assortment of signature dishes selected from the country’s finest restaurants and most acclaimed chefs.This class will take you on a culinary tour of Sur La Table’s birthplace in the Pacific Northwest. We’ll explore the best of the Emerald City’s vibrant restaurant community and show you how to make the most of the fresh local and organic ingredients featured daily by celebrated area chefs as we prepare dishes that showcase the eclectic mix of flavors and ingredients that make Seattle such an exciting place to eat out.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class