4 Classic Winter Recipes
- - Per Person
What You Will Learn
Warm and comforting, these dishes will be welcome additions to your dinner table this winter. We'll show you how mixing bold flavors with the right seasonal ingredients will pull you out of those dreary meal ruts. You can make all of the dishes on this menu for a mid-winter's feast, or add one to your nightly repertoire for something deliciously new.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class