- - Per Person
What You Will Learn
The calling card of Spain, paella is a festive way to bring people together. With its signature saffron hue, heavenly scent, and satisfying mix of rice, meat, and seafood, authentic paella is quick to impress. In this class, you’ll learn to how to blend traditional Spanish flavors with fresh, seasonal ingredients to create the perfect meal.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class