Great Restaurant Recipes of New York
What You Will Learn
If the dish can make it here, it can make it anywhere. For those of you who don’t live in the Big Apple and can’t regularly indulge in all the city’s great foods, this class is a must. We’ll stop off at five of Manhattan’s favorite eateries and show you how to prepare at home some of the dishes these legendary restaurants are famous for serving.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class