Cooking Without Recipes
What You Will Learn
Free yourself from the limitations of recipe cards and books and become the creative cook you’ve always wanted to be. Under the guidance of our chef instructor, you’ll start with a collection of everyday pantry items and combine them with seasonal ingredients to create an amazing meal that’s uniquely yours. After this class, you’ll know basic techniques like how to whip up pizza dough on the fly, create a richly flavored pan sauce, craft tangy vinaigrettes, and make pie dough like a pro. You can use all the techniques you’ll learn to create a wide variety of dishes based on your personal tastes at home.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class