Great Mediterranean Cooking
What You Will Learn
The joy of cooking Mediterranean is that it combines simple preparations with vibrant, fresh flavors. Join us for a culinary trip to the Mediterranean to explore a variety of bright dishes influenced by the cuisines of Italy, Spain, France and Greece. We’ll cover techniques of braising, sautéing and more. Healthy and bursting with bright flavors, you’ll prepare dishes that dazzle with freshness and classic elements of olive oil, lemon, artichokes and more. Master an easy and delicious menu that’s perfect for entertaining or family dinners.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class