French Bread Favorites
What You Will Learn
In this 4 hour intensive class, we’ll explore the basic skills required to make great French breads from scratch. We’ll discuss how properly kneaded dough affects the end result and cover essential techniques such as proofing, shaping and baking. Experience the joy of crafting two French artisanal favorites with perfect crumb and baking your own hot, fresh loaves with a thick crust and delicate softness within. Gain breadmaking basic and craft artisanal favorites using techniques you learn in class and bake your own hot, fresh loaves. Soon you’ll create consistently beautiful bread every time you bake.
*Please note: This class will run approximately 4 hours.*
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class