Fresh Vegetarian Cooking for Spring
- - Per Person
What You Will Learn
Celebrate the pure and fresh flavors of the season’s produce at your mealtime! We’ll combine the delicious flavors of seasonal vegetables with sophisticated techniques, such as soufflé, risotto and pickled veggies for tossing in salad to demonstrate how satisfying vegetarian dishes can be for all discerning eaters. Join us to learn how to make the most from fresh produce, combining flavors and colors that result in simple, healthy and satisfying meals.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class