Cheesecake Made Easy
What You Will Learn
Tangy, sweet and rich paired with a velvety smooth texture equals the ultimate in dessert decadence: the perfect cheesecake. Now expand your devotion and join us as we explore styles of the cheesecake craft and create three sublime versions of this quintessential indulgence. We’ll go over troubleshooting for common issues such as avoiding surface cracking and show you how to create the perfect crust and cover the benefits of water bath baking. Discover how to craft marbled mini classic cheesecakes, a bright, delicious no-bake cheesecake and an intensely good cheesecake made with goat cheese. Join us for a mouthwatering and satisfying workshop of your favorite dessert.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class
Jennifer Brooks Stadler