Exploring Italy: Handmade Pasta
What You Will Learn
First in our series of explorations of classic Italian techniques, join us to discover the simplicity of preparing your own pasta. Our chef instructor will first show you how to mix pasta dough by hand, which you will then transform into a variety of classic pasta shapes. Finally, you’ll pair your handcrafted pasta with smooth and flavorful complementary sauces. There’s nothing more delicious than fresh pasta and with this class you’ll feel confident enough to make it fresh, right at home.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class