Easy Indian Cooking
- - Per Person
What You Will Learn
The rich flavors and spices in Indian cuisine resonate with thousands of years of culture within every dish. Meals are a delicate balance of flavors, temperature, textures and colors, and dishes are designed to stimulate and satisfy diners’ senses. Join us to learn Indian classics and techniques, such as how to achieve a perfectly crispy exterior on fresh pakoras, prepare an authentic curry and learn the essentials to making traditional chapati flatbread. Prepare delicious traditional dishes to deliver the enchantment of India into your own kitchen.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class