How to Cook for Your Valentine
- - Per Person
What You Will Learn
Are you nervous about cooking for your Valentine? In this class is designed for novice cooks, our chef will walk students through a delicious menu that’s surprisingly easy to put together. We’ll also share do-ahead tips so you’re not stuck in the kitchen the whole night!
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class