- - Per Person
What You Will Learn
Get ready to dispel your fears about sushi preparation. You'll start with the crucial basics for making seasoned rice, then we'll teach you the art of hand-rolling. Once you've mastered these fun-to-learn basics you'll be ready to dazzle your friends with your own sushi party.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class