- - Per Person
What You Will Learn
A smooth and creamy Italian staple, risotto has earned a well-deserved spot on the list of all-time favorite comfort foods. Although many chefs are intimidated at the prospect of preparing their own at home, our chef will show you how to ensure restaurant-quality results every time. You’ll also get expert instruction on how to extend risotto's reach as an appetizer, side dish or main course, plus tips for substituting ingredients for your own signature creations. Buon appetito!
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class