4 Desserts Every Cook Should Know
- - Per Person
What You Will Learn
Find yourself in an impromptu dinner-party pinch? Rest easy—we'll show you four timeless desserts all home cooks should have in their apron's back pocket. In this hands-on class, you’ll master the techniques for a beautifully caramelized crème brûlée, a perfectly risen soufflé and more. Best of all, each of these understated desserts can be the perfect coda to virtually any meal.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class