Kelsey Nixon’s Kitchen Confidence
- - Per Person
What You Will Learn
Please join us for this special demonstration-style class with the host of Kelsey’s Essentials on Cooking Channel and author of Kitchen Confidence, Kelsey Nixon. In class, Kelsey will demonstrate recipes that every home cook should have in his or her back pocket from her new book Kitchen Confidence. She'll demonstrate how to make an entire dinner menu that's easy to prepare, but bursting with flavor. Kelsey will also share her must-have tips, tools and techniques that will allow you to cook with ease, imagination and style. Whether you're just turning on the oven for the first time or looking to up your game for your next family gathering, Kelsey can help. Confidence in the kitchen is just a class away!
Kelsey Nixon is the host of Kelsey’s Essentials on Cooking Channel, fan favorite from season 4 of The Next Food Network star and author of a new book, Kitchen Confidence (February 2014). Each episode of her show centers around a tip, technique or tool to help the home cook navigate the kitchen. Her new book, Kitchen Confidence, will break down staple recipes into simple steps, highlight key kitchen tools and explain basic techniques that create extraordinary food.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In this demonstration-style class, our guest instructor will prepare the dishes and lead the discussion while you sit, take notes and ask questions.
- Students will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class