Mozzarella & Ricotta Workshop
What You Will Learn
Discover the remarkable deliciousness and versatility of fresh cheese, especially when it’s made by you. You’ll learn the science behind creating authentic cheese and discover how simple it is to prepare classic mozzarella and ricotta. We’ll then learn how to embellish each cheese for serving simply or suggest how you may invigorate and enrich your own classic recipes with their freshness before we incorporate mozzarella into a delicious pasta dish and the ricotta into a smooth, decadent ice cream.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class