Date Night: Chef's Table
- - Per Person
What You Will Learn
Bring someone special and join us as we combine ingredients and fun to create the robust flavors of a restaurant-quality meal. Work side by side with your date and learn simple yet impressive techniques such as pickling vegetables, perfectly cooking salmon, crafting a delicious pan sauce, and even create pastry from scratch for dessert. You'll learn innovative ways to use seasonal ingredients and prepare uniquely delicious dishes you'll love to share.
*Please note: Class price is per person.*
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 participants
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class