The Perfect Soufflé
What You Will Learn
Is there a more heavenly beginning or finish to an excellent meal than a soufflé? In this technique-filled class you will learn the essential methods to creating the quintessential classic, delicious soufflé. From a savory appetizer soufflé to two tempting dessert soufflés, you’ll learn the basics of the batter base, tips for baking them for maximum rise and ideas for making the presentation of every soufflé tempting and memorable.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 participants
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class