Grilling Season Basics
- - Per Person
What You Will Learn
Get up to speed on the basics of grilling and together we’ll create an unforgettable menu. Learn tips on preparing an assortment of great grilling essentials on the backyard barbecue or inside on the stovetop with a flavors that will keep your friends and family coming back for seconds. From fire-roasted skewer appetizers, a perfectly grilled entrée of fish, a tasty side and even a grilled dessert, you’ll be ready to impress everyone at the backyard barbecue. Join us for a great time; we’ll show you how simple, fun, and satisfying grilling can be.
*Please note:In most locations, local restrictions require we grill indoors.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 participants
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class