Swimsuit Season Cooking
What You Will Learn
If you’re concerned about fitting into that swimsuit but would rather not cut foods that you enjoy, then join us. Eating well combines great nutrition with exceptional flavor, and we’ll show you how that’s done with a few dishes that really pack a punch. Together we’ll cook with seafood, chicken, seasonal vegetables and bright herbs and seasonings to create dishes you’ll enjoy eating any time, without guilt. Learn how easy it is to create delicious, nutritious and satisfying meals that give both you and your family and friends the benefits of vital health combined with great flavor.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 participants
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class