Cooking with Cheese
What You Will Learn
There really isn’t anything that can’t be improved with cheese, but you can best tap its gooey deliciousness for use in other recipes if you understand how to cook with it. Join us as we partner up with Kerrygold Cheese to learn which cheeses are best suited to high and low temperature cooking, which respond to manipulation such as shredding and grating, and which types pair with particular foods for maximum flavor. Along the way we’ll cover other techniques and reveal to the tasty possibilities of cheese.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class