Perfect Pizza at Home
What You Will Learn
If you aspire to make great pizza at home, then this class is for you. However your personal pizza tastes run, we’ll start with the basics: first the dough, made from scratch, for the essential base. Then we’ll craft a delicious sauce and discuss fun ingredients, including fresh produce and delicious cheese. Finally, we’ll cover the baking methods so that every time you open your oven door you’ll pull out a perfect pizza that’s tastier than takeout.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class