Family Fun: Easter Cookies
What You Will Learn
Join us for a fun-filled family afternoon of baking, laughing and sugar! A parent, grandparent, or special adult and kids will have a wonderfully sweet time together creating yummy cookie dough, rolling it out, cutting out shapes and decorating with sweet, scrumptious icing. Celebrate the springtime together making memories and delicious colorful cookies with your little loved one.
*Please note: Class price is per person.*
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 participants
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class