Delicious Easter Brunch
What You Will Learn
Celebrate Spring with a delicious and festive brunch gathering. We’ll show you how to create some delicious sweet and savory classics, with great make-ahead tips so you can share time with your guests. Learn to how to perfectly poach an egg and craft an excellent hollandaise sauce for classic Eggs Benedict, create a tempting strata and whip up a twist on pancakes that will have everyone clamoring for more. Using fresh ingredients, you'll create a brunch menu that’ll be talked about into the summer.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 participants
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class