Kids in the Kitchen: Soup & a Sandwich
- - Per Person
What You Will Learn
Join us after school as we teach your child the essential techniques and fundamentals for creating interesting and nutritious dishes. In this class, your child will develop life-long skills and a love of cooking. Our classes are easy, hands-on fun with a delicious tasting at the end.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- These special after-school classes will run about 1 hour and 15 minutes, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class