Kids 5-Day Camp: Cooking Like a Champion
- - Per Person
What You Will Learn
Cook like a winner! Calling all kids for a week of mad-delicious and terrific, first-rate cooking! For five fun-filled days, kids will experience a world of hands-on culinary exploration with their peers and an experienced Sur La Table chef instructor. They’ll travel the great culinary scrumptious hot spots of Europe and create a menu of delectable and fun dishes!
All week we’ll cover fundamentals such as basic knife skills, how to read and follow a recipe, measuring and mixing, and the importance of kitchen safety. Along the way, kids will learn how to make great food that will impress their family and friends.
Classes run about two hours each and last for five consecutive days. Share your love of cooking by giving them a foundation that will benefit them for a lifetime with an experience they’ll never forget. At the end of camp, each young chef will take home a packet of the recipes they made. Kids age 8-12 are welcome to join.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students (and their parents) receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class