Fresh Salad Ideas for Spring
What You Will Learn
Join us for an hour of fun, fresh salad-making, and learn how to combine simple knife skills with great natural ingredients to create the foundations of the infinitely adaptable salad. We’ll also learn how to craft a bright and bold vinaigrette and a classic creamy dressing. Finally we’ll combine our fresh ingredients with our handcrafted dressings to produce finished salads that can be exciting meal openers or delicious main dishes that you’ll love to recreate at home.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- This special intensive, single subject class will last about 1 hour, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class
- 803 Town and Country Boulevard, Suite 123
- Houston City Centre, Texas 77024
- Get Directions